Members of the Golf Course may join the Stanford Golf Club which is comprised of three Sections -- Men's Section, 18-Hole Women's Section and 9-Hole Women's Section.
The Stanford Golf Club Men’s Section is open to all male and female members of the Stanford University community with playing privileges at the Stanford Golf Course.
The Men’s Section offers a variety of annual membership options and privileges. Men’s Section members are also granted membership with the Northern California Golf Association (NCGA).
The Men’s Section typically offers a year-long schedule of golf tournaments.
- Regular monthly tournaments are offered in a variety of fun and competitive of formats, all of which usually have multiple flights. Most regular tournaments are played on a Saturday or Sunday at the Stanford Golf Course.
- The Men’s Section also offers an extensive Senior Exchange “Home and Away” tournament schedule for members over age 50. Senior events are typically played on Wednesdays and include a variety of top local courses.
- Each season the Men’s Section also sponsors two events designated as "major tournaments" and an annual match play tournament conducted for the Club Championship.
- Members of the Men’s Section can also participate in qualifying events for four NCGA Regular Club Championships: Zone (Four-man), Four-Ball Net (Two-man), Senior Four-Ball Net (Two-man/Age 55+) and Net Amateur (Individual).
The Men’s Section has an exceptional reputation with area country clubs and the NCGA. Enjoying the game of golf in a competitive and fun format with friends is this Section's bottom line. We hope you consider joining the Stanford Golf Club Men's Section.
To learn more about our membership programs and to submit your membership application, click here.
Women's 18-Hole and 9-Hole Sections
- The 18-Hole Section plays on Tuesday mornings from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. All players must start from the first tee. Guest days are the fourth Tuesday of each month. The Section is a member of the Women's Golf Association of Northern California.
- The 9-Hole Section has reserved times on Thursday mornings to play the back nine. There are three Guest Days per year. The Section is a member of the Women's Nine Hole Golf Association.
For more information and details on joining the Women's 9 Hole section, click here.